De Bruijn PR uses Recruitment PR as an integrated part of recruitment communication campaigns. PR strengthens employer brands, allowing companies to be creative and realise immediate recruitment results. By using recruitment PR, you can highlight the specific details of your recruitment policy, such as a unique approach to diversity or specific opportunities for millennials.
Recruitment PR activities:
- PR as part of an integrated recruitment communication campaign
- Interviews with directors on recruitment and strategy
- In-house days for employees, media and bloggers
- Production of employee testimonials or company testimonials
- Interviews with employees with specific specialisms with online and offline media
For more information, please get in touch.